We are always looking for talented individuals that can join our team.
Below are the current job openings:
Position: Intake Coordinator - Richfield
Full Job Description
- Producing efficient and accurate orders
- Independently solving problems, seeking assistance as needed
- Verifying insurance, coverage limits and identifying and qualifying medical documentation requirements as applicable
- Coordinate retail sales for walk in customers
- Educate all customers and referral sources in the HME products and services offered.
- Schedule deliveries and pick up of medical equipment and medical supplies
- Other tasks as needed and assigned by the Regional Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: 1 year customer service experience preferably with insurance verification or DME experience
- Strong verbal and written communication. Basic computer skills must have.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
Insight Medical Supply is an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled: All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday